Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Announcements


Hi Crafting Friends,

After almost a year, I'm back to crafting.
I'm also Mixed Media Instructor in my country, Curacao.

There are so many positive changes in my life related to Crafting.

I also create Printables for Kreations by Sparky. Visit her store at Making Memories.

In the following messages I will share some Craftables created for Kreations by Sparky specially for the coming Halloween season with a direct link to the store at Making Memories.

I also start creating craftables as Fancy Craftables at Crafty Cardmaking store.

Many announcements!

I will start creating Craft Fun Videos on You Tube and share them here on the blog.

Stay tuned for more!

Have fun crafting!
Siggy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails