Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hybrid Fancy CT Girls Call!



Hi Card-Makers.

The Requirements are:

Create 2 different Cards with the Game On Mini Kit and post it on your blog.
Theme of the Cards need to be: "Happy Dance"
Come back and comment in this post and leave a link for me to see your wonderful creations.
You can add your own elements to the card as long they aren't digital elements.
Only digital elements from my Mini Kit can be used on the Digital Card and print it out and finish adding your physical elements to it. It can be Prima Flowers, Stamp on it or any creative way you like.


I will select 2 Fancy ladies the 22nd of Feberuary and announce who are the lucky ones to be on my Creative Team for 3 months and be the Lucky Hybrid Fancy Girls.
The Announcement will be the 24st of February so stay tuned!

My Mini Kit: Game On Link
You can download the Mini Kit until next Tuesday the 18th of February.
I checked the links and they are now fixed.

Elements Click HERE
Papers Click HERE

I'm so looking forward to see your creations!

Happy Crafting!



Siggy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails