Followers

Monday, March 22, 2010

My Hummingbird Card for Squigglefly Challenge!



Hi Everyone,
This cute hummingbird is created for the Inside Out Card Challenge for the Digi Day Event on Saturday at Squigglefly on SNR Card Universe. It was so much fun, but with migraine, it is hard to keep up with all the fun. Check out the Squigglefly Blog for fun challenges.
Squigglefly is starting with a new line of Inside Out Digital Stamps on March27th that are wonderful!
I started with coloring the hummingbird and finished with creating the blue mat.
I use sparkle and shine for this hummingbird thinking when it's early in the morning when the sun is coming up in my country, the hummingbirds are somehow shining and so beautiful in the first rays of the rising sun.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
Hugs,

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [23 Mar 10:16am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails