Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Card Eyecandy today that I enter in 3 challenges!

Hi card-makers!!





You know that weekends you have to find some time to do your favorite hobby and that is, create a card for challenges or just for fun!

I created this card to participate in the DT call at Michelle Perkett's Studio!!
She is having an awesome DT Call at this time.

I created my card using the card sketch from Sketch Saturday!!
I so love the design that I decided to go with the sketch and let it guide me to create this card!

I enter my card also in

 YNS Challege #22: Birthdays

Challenge up your life: Celebrations

I had so much fun creating this card.

Thank you so much for visiting and I also love when you leave a comment on my blog. Thank you so much for the nice comments.

Hugs,

Siggy

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Margie! I just love your birthday card! Such pretty coloring and I love your champagne bottle and sentiment!:) So festive!:) Thank you so much for applying for the DT Position!:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Margie, gorgeous birthday card, love the colors, great card sketch too!
Good luck on the DT call
hugs
Marilyn

Marion E. said...

Margie, This is such a fabulous card. The flower at the card and the bottle are so great! and I love how you colored the cake!
I'm so honored to be in two DT teams with you! xxxx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awesome card Margie! I love the champagne!

Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails