Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today's projects- In progress

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on 2 DT cards for this week and 1 Card for challenges.
It took me more time this time, because I had some unexpected things
in personal life that makes me work overtime on my Crafts today...LOL.

It's wonderful when I can work overtime in creating cards, which I so love!

It's always so much fun and it's really wonderful to give myself a break and
create cards and be creative.

So, with that being said, I've one card to show you early tomorrow morning
and 1 more card in a special shape on Friday.

Ok, now you know why I've been so quiet today, it's time for me to get back to work.

There is a change in plans.
I finished my card for tomorrow, but I have to finish the other one tomorrow.
Hugs,

Siggy

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Margie so looking forward to seeing your work...as Arnie would say ...I will be back...lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails