Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hi ladies,


It's that time of the week for one more wonderful Card Challenge hosted by The Character Cafe!!
Did you have some fun last week?
This week we have a fun Card Challenge too!


This time you have to create 8x8 1/2 Card which would be scored at 4.
Visit The Character Cafe Blog for the wonderful prizes this week that you can win!
It's an easy and fun card challenge.
For my creation I used the Digital Image, Booty, to create a Bon Voyage Card.


I used glitter to give it a sparkling touch.
Visit The Character Cafe Store for the wonderful new releases this month.


Happy Crafting!



Siggy

3 comments:

Fink said...

You did a great job with Ahoy Matey! I love how you did the base of the tree! You rocked the card size too! LOL

Georgia said...

Great job. I love the colors.

Sara said...

Super cute Margie, love the coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails