Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Product Review- Monday ---Clear Stamp Cleaner

Hi Everyone,

Today is Product Review Monday!

I'm a bit l;ate posting it, because I had to go through my favorite tools to find a product to talk about today...LOL

Well, I found one that I would like to highlight today!

Today's Product Review is about Clear Stamp Cleaner from Ranger



The Positive Points from this Clear Stamp Cleaner:


  1. Easy to use

  2. It cleans any polymer clear stamp or Acrylic stamp thoroughly!

  3. Just wipe off the excess from the stamp and you can already store it away!

  4. It has a dabber top.
Negative Point:
1. It has a strong scent

Have a wonderful creative day!

Next week there won't be a product review, but stay tuned, because Product reviews will be back in 2 weeks.

Siggy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails