Followers

Monday, April 5, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW- Memory Pencils

Today is another Monday's Product Review!


I've been creating behind the screen of my pc and today I would like to spotlight one of my favorite


Color Pencils and it's properties!

Memory Pencils by EK Success





This is a set of 12 Color Pencils which have 3 wonderful properties that I absolutely love!

Positive Qualities:


1) The Memory Pencils are Waterproof, Fadeproof and Archival Quality!


2) When I color with the color pencils it has a nice wax over the image that makes it shine!


3) The box is an easy Easel Box so as I have in the other picture below so you have the pencils easy at your side on your desk to work with.


Negative Point:


1) The set comes with only 12 pencils and it gives me not the option to combine 2 to 3 colors when I would like to create a blend of several colors together. It's because it's fadeproof, that's why I use another blending medium to create the blended colors I want on my image.




Have a wonderful week!
 
 
  Hugs
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Following your lovely blog now!!

Unknown said...

Those pencils look great. I know a Munchkin who would love to color with them as well. Following you from MBC. :-)

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! My name is Bridgette Groschen and I have a blog "The Groschen Goblins". I've been hopping around the blogosphere looking for blogs to follow and who would hopefully follow me back. I mainly just do review and giveaways on my blog, until I get the courage up to write about my family. I love reading about other peoples families. Hope you can come check out my blog!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails