Today is another Product Review Monday!
Product Review: Distress Inks by Tim Holtz from Ranger Industries!
Today I want to focus on a Product that I've many colors and I'm always buying new colors that comes out.
1) Distress Inks are Waterbased Dye Inks
2) It doesn't dry fast giving enough time to do various techniques.
3) Excellent for coloring Digital Images.
4) Wonderful to work with Perfect Pearls Pigment powders.
5) Acid Free and Archival Quality!
6) You can create wonderful Heat Embossed work of Art with them!
1) No negative point using this product. :)
Be creative with Distress Ink Inkpads where you can use many techniques that let your Projects be a Work of Art!
Have a very creative day!