Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fruit Card for Tuesday's Morning Card Challenge!


Hi Everyone,
I created this beautiful Card with the Tuesday's Morning Sketch! I had so much fun creating this card today! It's the first time I went on the blog and my eye was caught by the sketch and voilá! Here is the end result...LOL.
I'm so into cardmaking today that I created 2 cards!!
Check out this week's sketch at Tuesday's Morning's Sketch. just go HERE
Materials used:
Wild raspberry Grand Adhesions line from K&Company
Rhinestones from Basic
Digital Kit I used:
March Collaboration kit available at Kreative Kreations Korner. I created this card with the Digital Papers that are part from this beautiful kit.
Have fun creating!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card - the paper is awesome and I love the verse.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails