Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fullsize kit: Christmas Swirls & a Freebie!




I've been working on this kit for hmm for one week on and off and it's finally finished,yippee!!
Here is my Christmas Kit: Christmas Swirls.
I will have it at 40% off starting 12 Dec until 22 December.


FREE QUICKPAGE!


Thanks for visitng my blog. Happy Holidays!

This is my beautiful piece from the Christmas Around The World Blog Train!

All designers around the world are participating in this wonderful Blog Train.

You may visit Christmas Around the World and look for Bouquet of Pixels Store where you can download this beautiful kit too totally free!

Just Click on the preview to take you directly there to pick up all the goodies.

Here is the link to Bouquet of Pixels, this kit is part of the huge kit from all the designers at Bouquet of Pixels!
It's absolutely awesome!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 12 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Quick Page(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails