Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been Kissed! This is a fun Tagging.

I've been kissed by Helga from Classie Creationz Thank you hun.

I was asked 5 questions and well I love this, because it's a wonderful way to get to know Designers and also Creative Team members!

Question
1: How long have you been using PSP?
I'm a Corel Girlie since I bought the PSP X2 this year! It is a wonderful satisfaction when i create digitial layout sand tags wiht it! I started Digital Scrapbooking last year but Corel PSP has brought my scrapbooking to a higher level, that's for sure!!

2: How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
I got into making tags as soon I joined Linda Dreams' Designs Creative Team. It has been a wonderful expereince learning all the ways and after I joined PSP Paradise for the lessons I more hooked to PSP than ever before!
Scrapkits is another story, because it's awesome how every element created match the background papers in the kits.
I love templates and I started creating my own and I love them!

3: Who is your favorite artist?
I have a few artists that I lvoe their tag tutrials incl.. Jenny, Babs, Sonya and more.
I'm joining in the Tutorial Writer crew too at Sonya's Fun House.

4. Who is your favorite scrap designer?
I have many many favorite designers and each one is unique and their creations are awesome!!

5: Which 3 blogs do you visit every day?
I can say Linda's Dream Team blog, because it's where we update with any new creations LOs or Tags. I visit Jaya and Beena's Blog regularly and ofcourse Sarah's Blog well...I think I have more than 3 here already...LOL

Ok Ladies its your turn, just replace ChaDesignz name with mine and forward to 3 people you want to know a little more about.I am sending this on to:

JayaPrem Hangout ( I know you use Adobe Photoshop, just change it for Photoshop)
Linda Dream Designs
Kate from Urban Mermaid Designs

I'm passing this award to them too and to Helga: Classie Creationz

I want ot give it to my friend Sandy too!

This is a special friendship Award that I so love!



Hugs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails